- Our Service does not automatically collect any information except for the information included in cookie files
- The cookie files (so called "cookies") are IT data, especially text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal and are designed for using our Service websites. Cookies usually include the name of the website of their origin, time of their storage at the terminal and unique number.
- The entity placing the cookie files on the Service User's terminal and with access to the files is the Service operator - ELMARK Automatyka Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw, ul. Niemcewicza 76.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- Adjusting the Service websites to User's preferences and optimisation of website use; these files, in particular, allow recognition of the Service User's device and proper display of the website as per the User's individual needs;
- Generation of statistics enabling understanding how the Service Users utilise websites, which enables improvements to their structure and contents;
- Maintaining the Service User's session (after logging in), due to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subsequent Service sub-site.
- Two main types of cookie files are used within this Service: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. "Session" cookies are temporary files stored at the User's terminal until logging out, leaving the website or closing the software (internet browser). "Persistent" cookie files are stored at the User's terminal for the time as specified in the cookies' parameters or until they are removed by the User.
- The following types of cookie files are used within this Service:
- "Strictly necessary" cookies enabling the use of features available in this Service, e.g. authentication cookie files used as credentials within this Service;
- Cookie files for ensuring safety, e.g. used to detect frauds during authentication in this Service;
- "Performance" cookie files, enabling collecting information in the manner in which the Service websites are used;
- "Functional" cookie files, enabling saving of settings selected by the User and personalisation of the User interface, e.g. regarding language selection or region of User's residence, font size, website layout, etc.;
- "Advertising" cookie files, enabling providing the User with advertising contents better adjusted to the interests.
- In many cases, the software for viewing websites (internet browser) allows default storage of cookie files on the User's terminal. Service Users can change settings-related cookies at any time. Those settings can be altered especially with regard to automatic blocking of cookie files in the internet browser settings or information received every time cookies are placed in the Service User's device. Detailed information on possibilities and ways to manage cookie files is available in the program (internet browser) settings.
- The Service Operator informs that limitations put on cookie applications may influence some of the functionalities available at the Service website.
- Cookie files placed at the terminal of the User can also be used by the Service Operator’s advertisers and partners.