Service and warranty
Warranty conditions for equipment purchased from Elmark Automatyka Sp. z o.o.
The purchased Getac computers are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. The detailed warranty conditions and procedure for reporting defects are available at the manufacturer's website:
Go to Getac RMA
1. In cases of purchasing Durabook, RuggON and Acme Portable computers, Elmark Automatyka Sp. z o.o. grants a warranty for the period as defined in the table (values provided in months) starting as of the date of sale (issuance of the VAT invoice) or the day of the equipment release based on the WZ document.[The equipment table with associated warranty periods is attached to the Warranty card]
2. In the case of batteries (either as separate items or as assembly units) the warranty period is less and covers only the period of 6 months. The above does not concern products on sale which are covered only by a one month start-up guarantee.
3. One defective pixel on an LCD screen is allowable.
4. Equipment repairs are performed exclusively at the Elmark Automatyka Sp. z o.o. head office.
5. The warranty does not cover software; however, in case of any stated non-conformities, Elmark Automatyka Sp. z o.o., in contacting the software provider, makes all possible effort to remove all errors.
6. The warranty repair is effected within 2 weeks from delivery if it is performed at the location of Elmark Automatyka Sp. z o.o.
7. If, for technical reasons, it is necessary to ship the equipment to the Manufacturer, then such repair is effected within 6 weeks.
8. In such cases, any possible cost of shipment to the Manufacturer is born by Elmark Automatyka Sp. z o.o.
9. The equipment shall be delivered, by any means of shipment, to the Elmark Automatyka Sp. z o.o. service location at the expense and risk of the submitter and it shall be addressed to:
Elmark Automatyka Sp. z o.o. - SERWIS
ul. Niemcewicza 76
11. Cost of delivery of the equipment (after repair) to the Client is covered by Elmark Automatyka Sp. z o.o.
12. The warranty does not cover mechanical damage or damage caused by improper handling.
13. For a charge, Elmark Automatyka Sp. z o.o. may also provide post-warranty service.
14. Elmark Automatyka Sp. z o.o. provides a 3 month guarantee (from the date of service performance) for post-warranty repairs. Only elements/operations listed in the repair report are covered by such a guarantee.
15. If the equipment sent for service does not have the attached description of the defect, or proves to be fully operational, Elmark Automatyka Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to a fee for verification of the unit at an amount dependant on the amount of invested labour, but not exceeding 25% of the value of new equipment.